Event: Exchange in Spain
- Contact person: Tamuna Jobava, Aleksandra Laszek
- Organisation: Fundación Alonso Quijano
- Location: Málaga, Spain
- Deadline to APLY: 06/03/2014
- Start: 14/07/2014
- End: 21/07/2014
- Countrys: Eu + Neighbour Countries
- Project name: The image of gypsies in literature of different countries
- Contact e-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
CALL FOR PARTNERS FOR YOUTH EXCHANGE IN SPAIN
We are looking for partners for a Youth Exchange Project in Spain which will be held in July. We are interested in a Cooperation with young people from Europe.
Here you can find more information:
Who are we?
Tha Fundacion Alonso Quijano is a private, independent, non-profit institution aiming the comprehensive development of human beings through the promotion of cultural and educational initiatives, especially those promoting reading.
As established in the articles of association, our aims are the following:
- Contribution to a better understanding and use (written and oral) of Spanish language and the promotion of the literary heritage of Spanish language.
- Promotion of cultural, educational and artistic relations of Spanish with other nations, especially with European countries, due to proximity, and Latin America, due to their language, history and culture.
- Promotion and development of all kinds of cultural and educational initiatives, as well as those of research and study in any of those fields.
- Implementation of training activities for teachers, educators and cultural promoters.
- Promotion of solidarity among folks with the aim of improving the conditions of life of their inhabitants.
- Integrational development cooperation.
Main aim of the project:
Cultural awareness and integration trough active engagement of young people in a non-formal activities. The project aims to give chance to participants to describe the life and culture of the gypsy communities in their countries. Compare the situation of gypsy life style and problems they´re suffering in different countries of Europe, contribute and express their ideas to how to solve this problems.
Youth Exchange: from 14th
July to 14th of July 2014 (seven night and eight days)
Number: 20 young people,
four or five groups of 5/4 people.
Accommodation: 100% covered
Costs: TRAVEL COSTS ACCORDING ERASMUS+ RULES
Age: from 18 to 30 years old.
Creativity, ability to work in team, ability to organize some theatre, musical or other kind of presentations, basic knowledge of English or/and Spanish, interested in literature and gypsy´s culture.