LETS EUROPEAN SOLIDARITY CORP (ESC) TC
TYPE OF ACTIVITY: Training course/ International seminar
THEME: Training course for Youth workers in the field of International Programs of EU, mainly addressed to organizations that work with youngsters with fewer opportunities (rural areas, disabled, dropouts from school, economical difficulties.) interested in ESC.
DATES: END OF SEPTEMBER 2018
LOCATION: Málaga, Spain
PARTICIPATING COUNTRIES: Erasmus+ Programme Countries (EU + BALKANS + EUROMED + EASTERN EUROPE)
PARTICIPANTS: 25-30 participants. Youth workers, Responsible of NGO’s, Youth Associations, Youth leaders, Youth animators and Young people – representative of non formal groups who are interested in approaching the ESC
Maximum 2 per organization.
WORKING LANGUAGE(s): English
FRAME OF THE PROJECT:
The European Solidarity Corps (ESC) is the new European Union initiative which creates opportunities for young people to volunteer or work in projects in their own country or abroad that benefit communities and people around Europe.
The young people who participate in the European Solidarity Corps will all agree with and uphold its Mission and Principles.
LET´s ESC training course is designed for those who are directly involved in the support system around the ESC Program (e.g. mentors and task-related support persons) on the hosting, sending and coordinating side. The support people play a crucial role in providing conditions for a quality voluntary service and creating opportunities for volunteer’s learning in ESC
The overall aim of the LETS ESC!!! training course is:
- To increase the quality of ESC activities through development of competencies (knowledge, skills and ) of key actors involved in the support system around the volunteer in the ESC projects developed within the frame of the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme.
- Form in different techniques of International dynamization, mainly oriented on Social inclusion.
- European dimension in the youth projects.
- Intercultural dimension.
- Team building techniques.
- Conflict solving.
- Planning of International projects.
- Project financing.
- Partnership building.
- BEFORE THE PROJECT > RECORD ONE MINUTE VIDEO PRESENTATION OF YOUR ORGANIZATION AND TARGET GROUP.
- DURING THE PROJECT > ACTIVE PARTICIPATION!!!
- AFTER THE PROJECT > ORGANICE FACE TO FACE PRESENTATION ABOUT ESC IN YOUR COMMUNITY (NOT ONLINE)
NO FEE IS NEEDED
COSTS: travel costs according to distance to Málaga, and 100% food and accommodation will be covered by Erasmus+ Program according to 2018 User´s Guide.
CONTACT FOR QUESTIONS:
Applicants’ organization should send this ONLINE APLICATION FORM before 10th January 2018
Selected and non selected Partners will be informed on 15th January, we would like to apply on 15nd February Deadline.
Please do not send/request MANDATE if you are not Selected.