ENTERPRENEUR FOR ALL
TYPE OF ACTIVITY: Training course/ International seminar
THEME: to empower them in the field of support and accompaniment of youth social entrepreneurial projects.
DATES: from MID OF MARCH 2018
LOCATION: Malaga, Spain
PARTICIPATING COUNTRIES: Erasmus+ Programme Countries
PARTICIPANTS: 25-30. Youth workers, Responsible of NGO’s, Youth Associations, Youth leaders, Youth animators and Young people – representative of non formal groups who are interested in approaching youth social entrepreneurial projects.
Maximum 2 per organization.
WORKING LANGUAGE(s): English
ORGANIZER: MALAGA MUNICIPALITY YOUTH SERVICE
DEADLINE TO SEND APP FORM: 15th SEPTEMBER.
We just can take into consideration partners that fill online form.
General Overview of the Training Course:
“Entrepreneur for All” is 6 days training course for 30 youth workers or youth leaders which aims to empower them in the field of support and accompaniment of youth social entrepreneurial projects.
Since the last years in Europe, the promotion of entrepreneurship in youth work is a priority. Despite having good ideas, many young people don’t know the necessary tools to develop their entrepreneurial social projects; they need to be supported and accompanied to put in practice these projects. It has also been found that many workers in the field of youth are well prepared to motivate these youngsters but they are not sufficiently prepared to support the implementation of the projects
During this project we will work with a wide spectrum of projects, from social local entrepreneurial projects to international projects, especially in the field of the Erasmus + programme.
Concrete objectives of the TC are:
- To give the opportunity to participants to learn key elements and concepts of being entrepreneurial and discover how to support entrepreneurship.
- To get familiar with concepts and tools and practice how to apply them and how to transfer them to the youngsters they are working with.
- To let participants identify their needs and next steps to improve their competences accompanying and supporting young entrepreneurs
- To create a network that will allow support, networking, cooperation and sharing of experiences among participants.
The expected outcomes:
- A document for social workers that gather the keys of how to support young people in the development of their own entrepreneurial projects.
- A platform to support and facilitate the networking between the participants
The didactic methodology of the training will be based in three main points:
- Mix of theoretical inputs combined with practical exercises to allow the comprehension of the concepts and tools.
- Working with different learning methods based on non-formal education; like self-directed learning methods, reflection, peer to peer learning… to allow the transfer of the learning into different situations and into their reality.
- Using the existing resources in the TC: participants, trainers and real social entrepreneurial examples that we will get to know during the TC.
Your organization should be able to send participants that are in this target group:
- The target group is youth leaders and youth workers, willing to enhance their competences in the field of accompanying and supporting social entrepreneurship.
- Who are able to communicate and work in English fluently (which will be the working language for the whole training course).
- Who are able to attend the full training course.
- Who wish to learn and teach others during discussions or peer evaluation.
- Willing to share the learning outcomes of the TC in their organizations and local communities.
This project is financed by the Erasmus + Programme, under the action: Key Action 1 – Mobility project for young people and youth workers.
Being selected for this course accommodation, meals and local transport during the seminar will be covered Area de Juventud del Ayto de Málaga.
The travel should be arranged by the participants, and it will be covered by the Erasmus + programme, following the rules defined by this programme (trip covered until a fix quantity, provided in tables according to the distance between the city of the partner organisation and the venue in Málaga, distance calculated, one way, with: http://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/tools/distance_en.htm
There’s no participation Fee.
If you are interested please e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org