TYPE OF PROJECT: Strategic Partnership for Adult Education. Exchange of Good Practices
PROJECT NAME EXODUS
DATES 01/09/2020 – 31/05/2023
- YMCA PARTHENOPE ONLUS (Italy) : Coordinator
- ALRHALLAH THEATER (Germany): partner
- ROSTO SOLIDARIO (Portugal): partner
- CET PLATFORMA SKOPJE (The Republic of North Macedonia): partner
- ASOCIACION JUVENIL INTERCAMBIA (Spain): partner
- ULUSLARARASI CALISMA DERNEGI (Turkey): partner
The strategic partnership “Exodus” is part of the exchange of good practiSes among European organizations working in the field of adult education, especially in favour of migrants, political refugees, asylum seekers and second generations. Our area of intervention will focus on the reinforcement and development of the life-long key competences of STAFF AND SOCIAL WORKERS WORKING FOR adult learners with fewer opportunities through inclusive activitIes such as art therapy, performing arts, ESC (European Solidarity Corps) volunteering, search and creation of work, human rights campaigns and social/digital media communication.
The direct participants in the activities organized by our strategic partnership will be 108 educators and staff. Their profile foresees a strong motivation to participate in their professional training and growth as they are cultural mediators, human rights activists, performing and therapeudical art trainers, digital experts in photography/video-making/social media, coordinators of ESC volunteers, coaches for finding and/or creating work.
- reinforce the cooperation among the organization involved;
- increase the process to exchange good practises for the inclusion and integration of migrants;
- create the on-line web platform “Exodus”;
- increase the social impact of our digital/social media communication, art therapy activites, performing arts of dance, ESC volunteering, working occupation and human right campaigns through multiplying initiatives emboddied in our international meetings and training events.
- 3 administrative-management meetings:
- Kick off meeting in Italy
- Mid-term meeting in Germany
- Final meeting in The Republic of North Macedonia,
- 6 training events dedicated to development and learning of inclusive practices and techniques:
- Networking & Digital Communication Rep. of North Macedonia
- Inclusive Theatre Germany
- Inclusive Dancing Italy
- ESC volunteering Spain
- Work coaching, Turkey
- Creation of human rights campaigns, Portugal
The results of the project will be, first of all, the creation of the on-line web platform “Exodus” for the social inclusion of migrants and the on-line integration of the partnership organizations, with all the tutorials and audio/video content coming from the training courses realized, with all the training resources of the partnership organizations, with the summarizing documentation of the whole partnership experience and with the increase of the key competences of the participating educators in their professional paths in order to grant the widest social inclusion of migrants.