LET´S EVS!! international training course aims at enhancing quality of European Voluntary Service (EVS) projects through development of essential competences of support persons from Hosting, Sending and Coordinating organizations. It also provides up-to-date information to its participants on the opportunities given by the Erasmus+ Programme.
DATES: MAY 2015 (7 days)
LOCATION: Malaga, Spain
PARTICIPATING COUNTRIES: Erasmus+ Programme Countries
PARTICIPANTS: 25-30. Youth workers, Responsible of NGO’s, Youth Associations, Youth leaders, Youth animators and Young people – representative of non formal groups who are interested in approaching EVS Activities!.
Maximum 2 per organization.
WORKING LANGUAGE(s): English
ORGANIZER: INTERCAMBIA YOUTH ORGANIZATION!
FRAME OF THE PROJECT:
The LET´S EVS!! training course is designed for those who are directly involved in the support system around the EVS volunteer (e.g. mentors and task-related support persons) on the hosting, sending and coordinating side. The support people play a crucial role in providing conditions for a quality voluntary service and creating opportunities for volunteer’s learning in EVS.
The overall aim of the LET´S EVS!! training course is:
- To increase the quality of EVS activities through development of competencies (knowledge, skills and attitudes) of key actors involved in the support system around the volunteer in the EVS projects developed within the frame of the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme.
The specific objectives of the LET´S EVS!! course are:
- To get a better understanding of the concept of EVS as “learning service” and related quality aspects in EVS
- To improve the ability for co-operation and working in international partnership
- To reflect on the roles, responsibilities and challenges within the EVS volunteer support system
- To raise awareness of the learning dimension in EVS and provide tools for learning support
- To support the recognition of non-formal learning in EVS through the competent implementation of Youthpass
- To provide up-to-date information about the Erasmus+ Programme
In addition to this, LET´S EVS!! training is an excellent opportunity for EVS support persons to exchange their experiences, share good practices and for informal partnership building.
COSTS: travel costs according to distance to Málaga, and 100% food and accommodation will be covered by Erasmus+ Program according to 2015 User´s Guide.
CONTACT FOR QUESTIONS:
Applicants’ organization should send this ONLINE APLICATION FORM before 12th January
Selected and non selected Partners will be informed on 19th January, we would like to apply on 4th February Deadline.